Full-time 40 hours per week. Based in London, with some hybrid working. Salary: £50,000 per annum
Stella Maris is looking to recruit a qualified accountant to be our new Head of Resources, to act primarily as the Financial Controller, but also to take on a leadership role for a newly formed team of 6 individuals
responsible for Human Resources, Personnel Support, Governance, Assurance and Compliance.
Becoming our first Head of Resources will be an exciting opportunity to take the charity to its next
level as we look to expand our presence nationwide.
- Must be a qualified accountant and hold either ACCA or ACA qualifications.
- An excellent grasp of Stella Maris’ vision, mission and values.
- Highly effective leadership skills to be able to manage, develop and build a team
diverse in skill, geography, and culture.
- Highly skilled working within the corporate and charitable sectors. Ability to
communicate respectfully with other denominations and faith groups.
- Ability to prioritise and execute tasks in a fast paced and rapidly changing environment,
working to tight deadlines.
- Experience in driving strategy and delivering operational outcomes.
- A solid understanding of the operation of charitable organisations within different
- Highly skilled in financial management, budget development and execution.
Key dates and times
- Closing date for applications 1200 hours, Wednesday 29 November 2023.
- Short listing Thursday 30 November 2023.
- Candidates notified of shortlisting results Friday 1 December 2023.
- 1st Round of Interviews in London Monday 4 December 2023.
- 2nd Round of Interviews (if required) Thursday 7 December 2023.
- Candidates notified of outcome Friday 8 December 2023.
For more information and to apply, please download the candidate pack.